Our member – Google has recently opened an exciting opportunity Join a work-and-study program at Google — gain real-world experience and get paid in the process.
About the opportunity
At Google, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Apprentices become part of our mission to build great products for every user, and their different experiences help ensure that our products are as diverse as our users.
Apprenticeships contribute towards the development of digital skills by providing opportunities for work and study. They can serve as part of your journey to a meaningful career. During the program, apprentices get exposure to different areas and teams at Google, while receiving external training and developing their professional skills on the job.
The program has a duration of 24 months. Reach out with questions on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little inspiration
Apprentices come from all over the globe and from all types of backgrounds. Hear from recent participants and learn more about Google apprenticeships by clicking through this site!
“I attended trade school and was an electrician; I was struggling whether to go back to college — now I’m working to inspire young people of color to embark on their journey in STEM.” – Asia, Information Technology, U.S.
“Highlight the skills you can bring to the table and shout about them. Be your own biggest cheerleader — how do you expect your potential employer to get excited about you if you can’t?” – Lumi, Digital Marketing, London
“Google value[s] all different types of opinions and ideas…and we all have the same goal: creating the best products for our users.” – Larissa, Software Engineering, Zurich
“[As an apprentice you have] a chance to learn something new every day. You will meet new people with different backgrounds and stories while working on a variety of challenges.” – Morgane, Sales and Marketing, Paris
Eligibility and application
- Strong academic performance with a focus on subjects that are relevant to the apprenticeship you are applying for, at any level of your education (e.g. secondary school, high school, university, qualifications, or relevant equivalent experience).
- Ability to speak and write in English and the local language (if that is not English) fluently and idiomatically.
- Have authorization to work in the country where you are applying.
Application materials (one file required)
- An updated resumé (PDF required)
- A cover letter (PDF required)
- Responses to multiple short answer questions (PDF required) or an aptitude test for some of the programs.
- If any items are missing from your application, you will not be considered for the program.
Please follow this link for job opening.
For more information, please consult: https://buildyourfuture.withgoogle.com/programs/apprenticeships/